1. Michael Hickey tells a touching tale of a warrior using a handcrafted mask.
2. Sandra Hickey keeps the young audience captivated with sophisticated masks.
3. A couple make up after a fight with an offering of a newspaper flower.
4. The performance captured the attention of adults and children alike.
5. A masked "monster" waves to children in the audience.
6. A little audience participation was needed for the grand finale. Anna Catherine, left, and Rhaven Green became part of the act.
On the next Thrilling Thursday performance, June 11, Yolanda Hernandez presents "Bringing Stories to Life."
For more information on the Nancy Guinn Library’s Thrilling Thursdays, call 770-388-5040.