BUFORD - An explosion early today left three injured and flattened a home in Buford.
Hall County fire officials say the explosion happened at a home on Blackberry Lane on Lake Lanier in Buford. They say the 5,000-square foot home on the lake was flattened.
Hall County Fire Chief David Kimbrell says there were three people in the house during the explosion.
Kimbrell says two men were taken to a local hospital, and a woman was flown to Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta.
He says the explosion was likely sparked by a gas leak and that he heard the explosion from his home, 10 miles away.
Neighbors say their windows were blown out by the explosion. They say the house was recently renovated.