COVINGTON, Ga. - Eastside High School is proud to announce the Class of 2019 Top 10 graduates (in alphabetical order), their favorite teacher, college of choice and intended major or career path.
- Jacob David, Kelly Shaughnessy, University of Georgia or Georgia Tech, Computer Science
- Lillian Fowler (Salutatorian), Lin Kerr, Georgia College and State University, Nursing
- Jackson Grady, David Hornbeck, Undecided, Mathematics and Computer Science
- Bilal Haider Zaidi, Anthony Chatfield, University of Georgia or Georgia Tech, Astronomy
- Michael Huffman, Gretchen Smith, Undecided, Computer Science and Creative Writing
- Ashley King, Leslie Welborn, Undecided, Dental School to become an orthodontist
- Karsten McMichael, Dennis Jones, Georgia Southern University, Undecided
- Rebekah Stowe, Michael Poor, University of Tennessee, Anthropology
- McKenna Walker, Ashlyn Lazenby, University of Georgia, career os physical therapist or pharmacist
- Katlyn Williams (Valedictorian), Eric Adams, University of Georgia or Emory University, Chemistry
Congratulations to the Eastside High School class of 2019 valedictorian, salutatorian, and top 10 graduates!