The fourth Atlanta Falcons Heads Up Clinic of the fall took place at Newton High School on Monday night in Covington. This clinic included 112 parents in attendance during the informational session and 194 youth participants.
- Thelma Clark-Thomas, Commissioner, Georgia Youth Football League
- Terrance Banks, Head Coach, Newton High School
- James Scott, Director, Springfield Warriors Youth Football Association
- Brian Parker, Taylor Hooton Foundation
- Bill Peake, Riddell Sales Rep
- 26 coaches from the Georgia Youth Football League
The Georgia Youth Football League is one of biggest Heads Up Football certified football leagues in the state of Georgia. Four associations from the league were represented at the clinic (Newrock Redskins, Covington Bears, Conyers Cardinals, Springfield Warriors). Attendees came from several surrounding counties including: Rockdale, Walton and Newton. This was the first time the Atlanta Falcons traveled to these counties to spread the Heads Up football message. 26 coaches from the several youth associations were in attendance and coached alongside Kids & Pros coaches. The 100-plus parents were engaged during the parent informational session and the guest speakers spent ample time following the clinic to answer additional questions. The four parent informational sessions of the fall have brought over 100 parents each. The final Atlanta Falcons Heads Up Football Clinic of the fall will be at Kennesaw Mountain High School on Monday, November 10.