Six more arrests were made in a recent Conyers Police undercover operation targeted at those purchasing prostitution services, or "johns."
The men reportedly responded to postings advertising prostitution services through social media and other websites. But when they came to the motel room where they thought they were meeting a prostitute, police officers greeted them at the door instead.
The operation, which lasted from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m. Wednesday, netted six suspects, who were arrested and charged with pandering and other charges. They are:
1. Tamarcus Harry Callaway, 32, Conyers; Pandering
2. Michael S. Holloway, 54, Tucker; Pandering
3. Christopher John Crowley, 43, Social Circle; Pandering, Driving without a License, Wanted out of Morgan County for Probation Violation (original charge Theft by Receiving)
4. Monty Renard Sims, 44, Decatur; Pandering, Possession of Marijuana, less than one ounce
5. Prentice Orlando Calligan, 36, Covington; Pandering
6. Terry Denard Pace, 28, Lithonia; Pandering