Quick and Easy Chicken Pineapple Kabobs
Submitted by: Luci Vieira, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Just a Pinch Recipes
What You Need
3 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp sesame oil
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp garlic powder
8 boneless chicken breasts, cut into 2" pieces
1 20 oz can pineapple chunks, drained
1/2 c your favorite barbecue sauce
• In a shallow glass dish, mix the soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, ginger and garlic powder.
• Stir the chicken pieces and pineapple into the marinade until well coated.
• Cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least two hours.
• Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
• Lightly oil the grill grate.
• Thread chicken and pineapple alternately onto skewers.
• Grill 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Turn chicken occasionally and baste with barbecue sauce.