The Conyers-Rockdale Chamber of Commerce is seeking nominations for the Jerry Barboe Small Business Person of the Year award. This annual award recognizes an outstanding small business Chamber of Commerce member. A member may nominate himself/herself or another member. Nominations must be received by Feb. 26 to be considered. The award winner will be announced during the Business After Hours event in March.
• Owner, president or a major stockholder in a business located in Conyers-Rockdale County
• At least two consecutive years in the same business in Conyers- Rockdale County
• Active in the day-to-day business operation
• Member of the Conyers-Rockdale Chamber of Commerce
• Civic or community involvement
Please submit the following information to the Chamber by today:
• Nominee's Name
• Business Name
• Address & Contact Information
• Type of Product or Service
• # of Employees
• Your name and contact information
• Reason for nomination in 500 words or less
Submit to Katy Zahradnik at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 770-922-8415.