As temperatures start to cool off with fall right around the corner, there is no better time to browse through the historic streets of Olde Town Conyers. Also adding to Olde Town’s curb appeal are several new businesses that have opened in the past year.
• Veils & Tails Bridal is located at 906 Center Street, Conyers and offers Conyers residents a chance to put their best feet forward on their wedding days. Prom and special occasions dresses are also available. Call Veils and Tails at (770) 388-9644.
• Sadie’s Antiques & Uniques is located at 902 Center Street, Conyers, and features antiques provided by the store’s owners as well as dealers. Call Sadie’s at (770) 761-855.
• The Lounge at Borage Grill is located at 914 Commercial Street is a new night spot in Olde Town offering an exotic and mysterious atmosphere with music, private seating, hookah, drinks, dancing and more. Call Borage at (770) 8885.
• Align Health and Rehabilitation, located at 921 Commercial Street, Conyers, is a chiropractic facility dedicated to helping Conyers’ residents achieve their wellness objectives. Call Align Health and Rehabilitation at (770) 679-5987.
• Chad’s Hair Salon & Spa is located at 917 Commercial Street NE, Conyers. Chad’s offers various hair services and products. Call Chad’s Hair Salon & Spa at (770) 760-9555.
• A&S Fashions offers stylish fashions at 8905 Commercial Street, Conyers. Call A&S Fashions at (770) 629-5728 8905.
Along with the newer locations in Olde Town, there are also several businesses that have been around for a while but are now in new locations.
• Sugar Bakers has moved from Bank Street to Commercial Street in the Blaylocks Building.
• Custom Embroidery has been sold, and its new owners are moving it to Center Street beside Escentually Yours.
• Children’s Art Factory has moved from Bank Street to where Cigarettes Or Us was previously located.