1. The Cherry Blossom trees at the Georgia International Horse Park were pummeled by the rains on Saturday.
2. Terry and Lisa Marshall tried to brave the rain on Saturday to attend the festival, but it proved to be too much. Here,
they returned Sunday to enjoy the festivities.
3. A few vendors opened their booths on Saturday, but the traffic was very light.
4. Sunday brought more traffic to the festival, giving vendors an chance to make up from Saturday's poor showing.
5. The festival gives arts and crafts vendors a chance to show off their wares.