For the 18th time, the Satsuki Garden Club will present its Christmas Tour of Homes this December.
Although the tour doesn’t begin until 3 p.m. Dec. 3, organizers are busy trying to line up sponsors.
The tour will consist of six homes, five located in downtown Covington, a church chapel and business.
Sponsors can have their business’s name, phone number and logo placed in the tour’s brochure, which is given to everyone who purchases a ticket. There were more than 800 tickets sold for the previous Christmas Tour of Homes in 2013. For more information on sponsorship, contact Tour Chairman Christy Lassiter at 770-786-2470.
Tickets for the tour will go on sale Sept. 14 for $20 each, and can be purchased from any Satsuki Garden Club member or at Spires Interior on the Covington Square.
Here is the list of sites that will be available for touring this Christmas season:
1. Home of Bill and Sue Hodges, Sandtown Place circa 1840
365 Hodges Circle, Mansfield, Ga
2. Home of Jonathan and Sallie Paschal, Turn of the 20th Century Victorian Cottage
2207 Conyers Street, Covington, Ga
3. Home of Chris Kendrick, Sears & Roebuck Bungalow, circa 1910
2136 Conyers Street, Covington, Ga
4. Home of Julian & Stephanie Morton, circa 1906
2103 Church Street, Covington, Ga
5. Home of Walter Davis, Regency Hall, circa 1898
2204 Monticello Street, Covington, Ga
6. Home of Gina Oeland, circa 1905
2108 Church Street, Covington, Ga
7. Wesley Chapel at Covington First United Methodist, 1113 Conyers Street, Covington, Ga
8. Mystic Grill Restaurant, 1116 Clark Street, Covington, Ga