Moms RUN This Town, a free running club for moms and women of all levels and paces, now has an active chapter in Covington/Conyers/Social Circle.
MRTT started out in 2010 as one chapter in Georgia. It has now grown to 500 chapters nationwide and in Canada. New chapters are popping up every day, and thousands of women across the country are having fun, receiving support and motivation, meeting new goals and making new friends because of MRTT.
Whether you are a walker, a new runner, an experienced marathoner or anywhere in between - there is a place for you. When you join the Covington/Conyers/Social Circle chapter of MRTT, you are not required to have any certain level of participation - but you will have the opportunities to:
* Give and receive support, tips, motivation, etc. online via our private Facebook Group
* Make new friends or find new running/walking buddies on an individual basis
* Join us for scheduled group runs
* Join us for fun nights out or coffee meet ups
* Meet up with us at local races
* Buy MRTT gear (not required) to represent this awesome, rapidly growing national group of amazing women
* Do MRTT sponsored, virtual races (5k, 10k, half marathon), complete with bling!
It is free, but the motivation, support and friendship you receive is priceless.
To join the Covington/Conyers/Social Circle MRTT, search for Covington/Conyers Moms Run This Town" on Facebook. There are other local MRTT groups as well, and you can find out where they are located by going to the Moms RUN This Town website, www.momsrunthistown.com. You can also email us at Covingtonmrtt@yahoo.com