C.R. Bard recently honored employees who have 20 or more years of service, along with Director of Global Logistics, John Curtis.
Each honoree were given 20-year frames to commemorate their service.
The medical division of the company established in 1907 is located at 14201 Lochridge Blvd, Covington.
The following were recognized:
• John Curtis, Director of Global Logistics
• Jennifer McRee, Distribution Supvr-- 26 yrs
• Hoan Nguyen, Return Goods Clerk—24 yrs
• Michelle Ellis, International Clerk—20 yrs
• Janice Raymond, Ops Specialist—20 yrs
• Debra Mason, Sr Finance Mgr—28 yrs
• Hai Nguyen, Inventory Mgt Specialist—26 yrs
• Ralph Gotel, Forklift Driver—22 yrs
• Brian Edwards, Sr Business Process Mgr—35 yrs
• Sandy Crowe, Admin Assistant—21 yrs
• Paula Milner, Transportation Analyst—23 yrs
• Angel Lowen, Sr Transportation Analyst—24 yrs
• Rose Mary Ruff, Warehouse Associate—20 yrs
• Hanh Huynh, Return Goods Clerk—20 yrs
• Lorraine Clonts [QA Cdnr],
• Judy Gilstrap [Warehouse Associate],
• Jerry Patrick [Forklift Driver]