By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
House fire starts with deep fryer
Placeholder Image

A Conyers home sustained significant damage Sunday after a deep fryer was left unattended in the garage.

Rockdale County Fire Rescue responded to the structure fire at 738 Sugar Creek Trail on Sunday at 6:14 pm.

The homeowner reportedly left the fryer set-up for cooking and the grease ignited.

There were no injuries reported and damage to the home is estimated to be $60,000.