The Georgia Department of Transportation is going to performing shoulder work and mowing along several state routes between 7 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday of next week.
The work will take place at the following locations:
- Ga. Highway 81; mile marker 9-7.5; roadway shoulder work to reclaim right of way
- Interstate 20; mile marker 91-92.4; roadway edge repair and maintenance
- Ga. Highway 11; mile marker 6.5-14; tractor mowing
- Ga. Highway 142; mile marker 4.5-8.5; tractor mowing
- U.S. Highway 278 (Ga. Highway 12); mile marker 10-16.5; tractor mowing
A lane closure and/or flagman will be in used at some locations, and, as always, motorists should reduce their speed in these and all work zones.