Whether your weekend consists of a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Augusta National, a long stint in front of the television, or sporadic tournament check-ins for a nice conversation piece, here are a few things that might help you in your journey through Masters week.
New to The Masters
5. For the first time ever, Masters.com will stream live coverage of Amen Corner using 4K technology.
4. Rumors are swirling about plans to lengthen the 13th hole. Chairman Billy Payne says the club is looking into several options.
3. Though you can’t see it without a green jacket, the Champion’s locker room has been renovated, with reigning champion Spieth sharing a locker with Arnold Palmer.
2. You can now watch complete rounds of two featured groups daily on Masters.com and the Masters app.
1. The Masters Gnome. It’s a strange creature and a new addition to the Augusta National Gift Shop. I purchased one.