By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Need childcare?
Placeholder Image

Are you seeking child care assistance? You could qualify for Temporary Child Care Assistance from the Division of Family & Children Services.

To qualify, you must be a Georgia resident; be actively involved in job readiness training, vocational training, technical school or college; be unemployed or work part-time; have an income that falls within the income guidelines; and be a responsible adult caring for a child who is 12 years old or younger.

Apply online now at Fore information, call 1-866-371-8222.