Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 5:30 p.m.
Assembly Hall - 901 Main Street, Conyers, Georgia 30012
I. Welcome and Overview of the Program – The Honorable Oz Nesbitt, Sr., Commissioner Post I (Facilitator)
II. Introduction of Attendees
- Sheriff Jeff Wigington, Rockdale County Sheriff's Office
- Greg Pridgeon, Chief of Staff
- Jennifer Rutledge, County Clerk
- Chief Cedric Scott, Fire and Rescue Department Chief
- Erica Fatima, Director of Community Relations
- David Smith, Director of Recreation and Maintenance
- Marshall Walker, Manager Planning and Zoning Division
- Candy McCullough, Development and Business Relations Manager
- Rockdale Water Resources representative
- Tanesha Lanier, Neighborhood Stabilization Program Coordinator
IV. “On Your Own” Question and Answer Segment
A forum and question and answer session for faith-based organizations on county government will be held Tuesday, Feb. 8, starting at 5:30 p.m. at 901 Main Street.
The forum, organized and facilitated by Post 1 Commissioner Oz Nesbitt, Sr. is designed to facilitate communication between faith-based organizations and the county and and will focus on processes and procedures within local government.
Representatives from various branches of county government will be available for questions and information.
The forum is free and the public is invited.
For more information, call 770-278-7001.