By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Firefighters check for gas at courthouse
IMG 5193

IN BRIEF: Rockdale Fire and Rescue units checked for a gas leak at the Rockdale County Courthouse Monday after a reported smell of gas, according to county and RCFR spokespersons. The check began around 1 p.m. At least two units, as per standard protocol, responded to the report. 

No leak was detected. There was no evacuation of the building.