· Annette Winn Elementary School – Lithia Springs
· Columbia Elementary School – Decatur
· Conyers Middle School – Conyers
· Hightower Elementary School – Doraville
· J.H. House Elementary School – Conyers
· Middle Ridge Elementary School – Covington
· Murphey Candler Elementary School – Lithonia
· Turner Middle School – Lithia Springs
Conyers Middle School needs your votes to help them win $20,000.
Big Lots asked participating schools to put their creativity to the test by submitting a short video and brief essay explaining why their school is in need of financial support. Cash prizes include 30 second place prizes worth $2,000 each, four $5,000 first place prizes, and one $20,000 grand prize – the contest’s biggest prize ever.
From June 6 through July 4, the public can vote onlne for their favorite video entries up to three times a day by visiting www.biglots.com/lots2give. Those votes will determine the schools that will share the cash prizes.
“The Lots2Give program makes a positive impact on schools in need across the country,” said CEO Steve Fishman. “We invite America to join us in selecting the winners of our Lots2Give video contest and promoting an important cause.”
In addition to the Lots2Give video contest, participating schools will be the recipients of an in-store donation program. Customers can help selected schools by donating $1 or $5 at participating Big Lots stores through July 4. One hundred percent of donations will go to participating schools.
For additional information and to vote for your favorite video, visit www.biglots.com/lots2give.