The Georgia Department of Transportation is going to performing shoulder work and mowing along several state routes between 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday of next week.
The work will take place at the following locations:
• State Route 81, mile marker 9-7.5; roadway shoulder work to reclaim right of way
• Interstate 20, mile marker 91-92.4; roadway edge repair and maintenance
• State Route 11, mile marker 6.5-14; tractor mowing
• State Route 142, mile marker 4.5-8.5; tractor mowing
• State Route 12, mile marker 10-16.5; tractor mowing
A lane closure and/or flagman will be in used at some locations.