By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Fire destroys house on Easter Sunday
fire web

Just before 6 a.m. on Easter Sunday a Covington resident was displaced in a house fire at 7156 Durden Circle.

According to Covington Deputy Fire Chief Tony Smith a space heater placed too close to combustibles caused the fire.

The home was a total loss, and it took around 20 minutes to extinguish the fire, Smith said. There were no injuries, and Red Cross was called in to help the victim.