View Mobile Site


Have you received a raise in the past three years?


1 comment
henrystamm henrystamm: September 18, 2013 8:25 a.m.

Only overpaid government worker get raises.

Submit a Comment encourages readers to interact with one another. We will not edit your comments, but we reserve the right to delete any inappropriate responses.

To report offensive or inappropriate comments, contact our editor.

The comments below are from readers of and do not necessarily represent the views of The Newspaper or Morris Multimedia.
You must be logged in to post comments. Login ›

Please wait ...