Two of the three suspects in the shooting death of a 26-year-old Newton man in the Silos of Ellington neighborhood last year will be tried ...
Michael Ryan Allen, 20, Porterdale, Dec. 5, back for court
Elijah William Ramoutar, 19, has been arrested by the Newton County Sheriff's Office (NCSO) for the murder of Alyssa Ann Wright, 19, Tuesday evening.
The Newton County Sheriff's Office issued an Amber Alert late Thursday night after three children were taken by their father after a domestic dispute ...
Chester Thomas Akins Jr., Covington, Nov. 28, hold for other agency (Banks County), hold for other agency (Cherokee County), theft by receiving stolen property
After reports of a vehicle traveling down Interstate 20 with no tires, Covington Police Department (CPD) found the reported vehicle, which was in fact missing ...
Bryan Howard Allen, 33, Covington, Nov. 18, probation violation
The westbound lanes of Interstate 20 were briefly shut down Nov. 23 while fire department personnel extinguished the flames of a stolen vehicle, according to ...
After following a truck registered to a known drug house, Covington Police Officer Steve Swann initiated a traffic stopped that resulted in a foot pursuit ...
Page 2 of 2
o Bryant O'Neal Gaither, 33, 20 Emily Trace, Covington, Nov. 1. Disorderly conduct.
• Carlos Lopez Fuentes, 25, Norcross, Nov. 2. Simple battery on police officer.
Joshua Ian McKee, 30, Shady Dale, Oct. 22. DUI, improper lane usage.
o Cortez Donte Dudley, 20, 1391 Henderson Mill Road, Covington, Oct. 11. Schedule II substance possession of, possession of marijuana/felony, driving while license suspended.
• Kenneth Lamar Roberts, 37, 8134 Collier St., Covington, Oct. 26. Probation violation.
• Stephanie Renee Greer, 29, Riverdale, Oct. 23. Court sentenced to 10 days.
o Christopher Sean Weeter, 34, Locust Grove, Oct. 14. Theft by deception.
• Phillip Todd Robinson, 42, Loganville, Oct. 14. Probation violation.
• John David Talisman, 29, 3539 Fairview Road, Covington, Oct. 8. Simple battery on police officer, obstruction or hindering law enforcement officer, disorderly conduct.
• Terrell Benjamin Cheatham, 25, 200 Pebble Brooke Court, Covington, Oct. 10. Deposit account fraud.
• James Neal Livingston, 50, 5202 Echols St., Covington, Oct. 1. Driving while license suspended, no proof of insurance.
• Unquiel Sondre Pittman, 27, Social Circle, Sept. 28. Driving without a license.
Page 34 of 40