Investigators from the Newton County Sheriff's Office (NCSO) are looking into a business break-in in Oxford.
On Jan 17, Newton County Sheriff's Office (NCSO) responded to a report of littering on Moore Street in Oxford.
Covington Police Department (CPD) responded to a report of a car break-in outside of Five O'clock Somewhere sports bar on Turner Lake Road early ...
Page 4 of 4
• Romeo Anthony Brown, 21, 5178 Hartsook Drive, Covington, Oct. 18. Simple battery, loitering or prowling, street gang terrorism and prevention statute code.
• Elizabeth Rebecca Mason, 19, 8222 Wood St., Covington, Oct. 9. Furnishing to, purchase or possession of alcohol by minor.
o Michael Ray Hadley, 53, 40 Tauton Road, Covington, Oct. 8. Improper backing, driving without license.
o William Henderson Jr., 48, Covington, Oct. 8. parole violation.
o Michael Scott Kinna, 49, Conyers, Oct. 5. Deposit account fraud.
o Fordyce Benjamin Townes, 25, 65 Woodcrest Drive, Covington, Sept. 30. Court sentenced.
o Latonya Meshawn Avery, 18, 9128 Jefferson Village, Covington, Oct. 2. Probation violation.
• Maurice Quantale Avery, 27, Monroe, Sept. 25. Child support default.
o Cardell Terrell Pitts, 19, Decatur, Sept. 27. Probation violation.
Socrates Cordell Williams, 21, 770 Oak St., Covington, Sept. 18. DUI, improper lane usage.
Thurman Lewis Aikens, 43, 45 Springlake Terrace, Covington, Sept. 28, Probation violation, child support default.
• Michael Ray Ginn, 41, 175 Oak Hill West Road, Covington, Sept. 18. Speeding, no proof of insurance.
• Michael Edward Gentry, 28, Jackson, Sept. 20. Probation violation.
• Dejon C. Williams, 18, 11307 Leafstone Drive, Covington, Sept. 9. Possession of marijuana less than one ounce.
• Larance Dafreye Franklin, 25, homeless, Covington, Sept. 13. Hold for Paulding Police Department.
o Kenneth Wayne Whitaker, 34, 330 Willow Shoals Dr., Covington, Sept. 2. Reckless driving.
Page 28 of 42