View Mobile Site
 
Posted: March 27, 2013 5:40 p.m.

2 dead, 2 hospitalized in suspect Ga. gas leak

EAST POINT, Ga. (AP) — Fire officials in metro Atlanta say a man and boy have died in a suspected carbon monoxide leak in East Point.

Authorities say they responded to a house about eight miles southwest of Atlanta Wednesday afternoon and found a boy they believe to be 13 and a man they believe to be 40 years old dead.

Officials say a 2-year-old girl and an 11-year-old boy were also taken from the home to be evaluated at Egleston Hospital for Children. Authorities say a 22-year-old woman and a 10-month old girl were also taken for evaluations.

Officials say a gas generator in the basement of the home may have led to the suspected gas leak.

 
Commenting is not available.

Commenting not available.

Please wait ...