View Mobile Site
 
Posted: February 26, 2013 9:41 p.m.

Couple’s fight leads to kitchen fire

A fight between a couple led to a kitchen fire Tuesday morning at a home at the intersection of Newton Drive and Adams Street.

Assistant Fire Marshal Captain Tony Smith said the couple had been arguing and the male turned on the kitchen stove to light a cigarette. They continued their argument and eventually left the home, forgetting to turn the stove off.

The fire was contained to the kitchen and mainly damaged the stove, with minimal damage to the wall and ceiling at the stove.

Commenting is not available.

Commenting not available.

Please wait ...