View Mobile Site
Posted: November 11, 2011 12:00 a.m.

Tell me how you feel

To the editor: I would like to invite the citizens of this great county, but especially those who live in the fourth district, to give me a call regarding the proposed changes to the Administrative Officer's position for Newton County. I want to know how you feel about this important decision. My phone number is (770) 866-3621 and I look forward to your call.

J.C. Henderson
District Four

Commenting is not available.

Commenting not available.

Please wait ...